2011 – 2016 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Diesel Air-to-Water Performance Intercooler / Charge Air Cooler (CAC)\
The Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler brings even more reliability to the 6.7L by ditching the stamped and stacked plate stock design. Instead, our intercooler is built with cast aluminum end tanks that are precision TIG-welded to the robust bar-and-plate core. The cast end-tanks reduce potential failure points, making them more reliable than cut and welded tanks.
Aside from being more durable than stock, the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler also flows better. Flow bench testing showed that the Mishimoto intercooler flowed 22% better than the stock cooler. On the dyno, that extra flow allowed our stock 6.7L Powerstroke to make 40 lb-ft more torque.
Replaces Ford # BC3Z-6K775-B
- Micro-Wrinkle Black (MMINT-F2D-11BK)
- Micro-Wrinkle Blue (MMINT-F2D-11BL)
- Micro-Wrinkle Silver (MMINT-F2D-11SL)
- Direct fit for all 2011–2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstrokes
- No tune required–intercooler can be installed on a completely stock or modified truck
- 22% greater airflow than stock 6.7L Powerstroke intercooler
- Dyno-proven 40 lb-ft torque gains without other modifications
- Cast end tanks are more durable than brazed or welded end tanks, eliminating potential leak points
- Bar-and-plate core for efficient cooling and unsurpassed strength
- Available in a Micro-Wrinkle Silver, Micro-Wrinkle Black, or Micro-Wrinkle Blue powder-coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty