Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator for 2010 – 2012 6.7L Dodge Cummins Engines
Looking to upgrade your 6.7L Cummins radiator? Mishimoto has developed a performance aluminum radiator for the Dodge 6.7L Cummins Engine as an ideal upgrade for the factory radiator. This Cummins performance radiator was designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and protect your truck from overheating. Whether you use your Dodge Ram for daily driving or as a powerhouse for hauling and towing, you don’t want to overlook the importance of installing an upgraded aluminum radiator for your engine. A factory radiator cannot handle the heat that comes along with the immense power and torque potential of your truck. The Mishimoto Cummins performance radiator features a lightweight two-row core made of 100% brazed aluminum that is 19% thicker than the factory radiator, and it features strong TIG-welded aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity. Purchase includes two rubber mounting bushings and a Mishimoto M12 x 1.5mm Magnetic Drain Plug to keep metal fragments out of your coolant. Every Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is a direct factory fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required.
- Direct fit 64% increased capacity over stock
- 100% brazed aluminum core is 19% thicker than factory radiator
- Robotic TIG-welding and brushed aluminum finish
- Includes two rubber mounting bushings, magnetic drain plug, and high-pressure radiator cap
- Strategic side plates on the end tanks help divert air into the core
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty