2005 – 2007 6.0L Ford Powerstroke Bulletproof Diesel Heavy Duty Oil Cooler Kit
Please Select Air Cooler: Deep, Tall, or Deep with Cold Weather Package
The Heavy-Duty version oil cooler is the right cooler for all 6.0L diesel trucks that work and work hard. This means that if you have a DRW F350, F450 or F550 – you are going to want this heavy duty option. If you have an F250 or F350 (Single Rear Wheel) and you tow heavy or often with your truck, then this is the best option for you.
- Allows you to delete the OEM Oil Cooler and replace it with an Air-Cooled Oil Cooler
- Bulletproof Oil Filtration prevents issues with the OEM oil filter assembly
- Heavy Duty Cooler for Heavy Duty applications
- All the Hoses – Heavy-Duty 5/8″ Hydraulic Hose
- All the Gaskets – Comprehensive Gasket Kit
- Mounting Bracket – Includes all the Hardware
- Detailed Instructions for the Bullet Proof Hardware
- Oil Transfer Block – Fits Perfectly!
The Cold Weather Kit serves just like a coolant thermostat for the Bullet Proof Oil Cooler system. It is designed to allow your engine oil to warm up in cold weather climates before it circulates the oil through the air-to-oil cooler. Keep in mind, the Bullet Proof air-to-oil cooler is designed to work in hot summer climates like Phoenix, Arizona. This means that it will work exceedingly well in Alaska in January. Good rule of thumb? If you think you might need the cold weather kit, then you should buy it.