2001 – 2016 6.6L Chevrolet/GMC Duramax Factory Fuel Filter Delete
Once you have installed an aftermarket fuel filtration system such as FASS, Airdog, or AFE, if your factory fuel filter is located after your new filtration system, you may want to remove the factory fuel filter altogether, so you wont have to worry about servicing it ever again. This Fuel Filter Delete Threads right onto the factory fuel filter housing so the installation is as simple as a filter change. There is also a port on the bottom of the filter delete bowl to reinstall the Water In Fuel (WIF) Sensor in the factory location.
* NOTE – This Fuel Filter Delete is only to be used in conjunction with an aftermarket Fuel Filtration System.
- Direct Fitment
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Replaces the Factory Fuel Filter
- Keep the Factory WIF Sensor
- 1/8 NPT Fuel Pressure Port with Plug
- Never have to replace the now useless stock filter again!
- Made In USA