S&B Filters Precision II Oiling & Cleaning Kit with Red Oil
S&B # 88-0008
Clean Your Filter
Follow the three simple steps below to learn how to use our cleaning kit and breathe new life into your high performance air filter.
Remove and Clean
- Clean the sealing area and filter housing with a clean soft rag.
- Tap the filter on a hard surface to remove any debris.
- Use S&B’s Filter Cleaner to clean the filter.
- Gently rinse out the cleaner using low pressure water.
- Let filter dry for at least 24 hours.
Fill and Apply
- Fill applicator with exact amount of oil required for your filter.
- Starting 1/2 way from base make 2-3 passes around the circumference of the filter in the same area.
- Repeat this process evenly spacing out the passes.
Inspect and Install
- Allow oil to bleed for 20-30 minutes.
- Inspect the filter for any white areas.
- With the remaining oil in the applicator apply a small amount of oil to those white areas.
- DO NOT over oil your filter.