Fuel Injector Testing Service for Common Rail and Piezo Diesel Fuel Injectors
Testing Available for:
- 2003 – 2018 Dodge 5.9L and Ram 6.7L
- 2001 – 2016 6.6L GM and Chevrolet Duramax (LB7, LLY, LBZ, LMM, and LML)
- 2008 – 2021 6.4L and 6.7L Ford Powerstroke
How Fuel Injector Testing Service Works:
- Select Quantity of injectors to be tested (Testing Priced Per Fuel Injector)
- Complete checkout process
- Orders over $100 include Free Return Shipping
- Orders Less than $100, Shipping cost at checkout will cover the Return Shipment back to the customer
- Package your injectors for shipping
- Ensure they are packaged properly to avoid any fluid leaks or damage in shipping
- Ensure your contact information is in the package with the injectors to be tested
– This must include Name, Shipping Address, and Phone Number
- Ship your injectors to be tested to Pensacola Fuel Injection at the address listed below using your preferred shipping method. (We recommend using a traceable method and insuring the shipment)
Pensacola Fuel Injection
4703 N Palafox St
Pensacola FL, 32505
You will be contacted with the results of the testing, at which time you have the following options:
- Return the Fuel Injectors in as-is condition back to you
- Purchase Replacement Fuel Injectors
- Injectors sent in for testing will be accepted as cores for the same model remanufactured or new replacement fuel injectors.
- Testing Fee offset – If replacement fuel injectors are purchased from Pensacola Fuel Injection, the testing fee will be deducted from the cost of the replacement fuel injector.
Please note: Fuel Injectors with damaged electrical connections or that have been damaged by fire or fuel contamination may not be able to be tested. If the fuel injectors cannot be tested the testing fee will be refunded less shipping charges and the injectors returned to the customer.