2011 – Current 6.7L Ford Powerstroke Mishimoto Engine Oil Cooler with Gaskets
Mishimoto # MMOC-F2D-11B
Ford OEM Reference # HC3Z-6A642-A
The stock 2011+ Powerstroke liquid-to-liquid oil cooler uses engine coolant to draw heat away from the oil and vent it through the engine radiator. It’s a stout design that typically performs well for daily driven trucks. However, after more than 10 years of service, many of those stock coolers have seen better days.
A clogged or leaking oil cooler can reduce the oil’s ability to transfer heat to the coolant, causing thinning and a loss of protection for critical engine components. That’s why Mishimoto is proud to offer a stock-style replacement 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke oil cooler. This replacement cooler, complete with new seals and O-rings will restore and improve your 6.7L Powerstroke’s oil cooling and protect your engine from unnecessary wear. To add more cooling capacity, the Mishimoto oil cooler includes an additional row.
- Direct fit for the 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Replaces clogged or leaking stock oil cooler for renewed performance
- Included high-quality FKM seals and O-rings ensure a leak-free fit
- One row larger than stock for increased cooling potential
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty